Zeda Screaming Demon V2 Engine-Ready Motorized Bicycle – Built In Gas Tank – Gas Frame Bike
The NEW Screaming Demon V2 engine-ready motorized bicycle is here! Featuring adjustable front suspension forks,
The NEW Screaming Demon V2 engine-ready motorized bicycle is here! Featuring adjustable front suspension forks, high capacity 3.74-liter gas tank built into the frame, comfortable and stylish retro saddle, and wider rear dropout spacing.
Other features include lightweight mag wheels, front disc brakes, heavy duty tires, and pedestal 2-stroke engine mount. Available in 7 colors – black, blue, midnight blue, green, red, yellow, and white.
This is the easiest and least expensive way to get set up and riding a semi-custom bike in no time. The frame has an integrated pedestal engine mount which is made for the Firestorm ZEDA80 2-stroke kit.
NOTE: SkyHawk Angle Fire 2-stroke engine kits DO NOT fit this mount without modifications. 4G 4-stroke engine kits are NOT COMPATIBLE with the pedestal mount but with modifications can be mounted on the bike. BT80 Electric start engines are not compatible.
- 26″ heavy duty frame designed specifically for gas engine applications.
- Built in 3.74L (0.99 gal) gas tank
- Pedestal mount for 2-stroke engines
- Single crown front fork with suspension
- 26 inch 6-spoke Mag wheels with cross country tires – wheels are not provided with spacers.
- Front disc brake, with side pull caliper rear brake
- Dual drive rear wheel – 22T freewheel pedal side, 44T engine drive side
- 1 Piece crank with 44T chain ring
- Center kickstand, pedals, stem, flat handlebars, saddle and seat post included