Whitehall: Man arrested after being found in stolen vehicle – News – ThisWeek Community News
Monday Apr 13, 2020 at 5:05 PM Whitehall Division of Police officers arrested a 33-year-old Columbus
Whitehall Division of Police officers arrested a 33-year-old Columbus man for receiving stolen property at 1:05 a.m. April 5 at South Hamilton Road and Melroy Avenue.
He was found in a vehicle that had been reported stolen, police said.
In other recent Whitehall police reports:
* Five juveniles from ages 11 to 17 were charged with curfew violations at 1:55 a.m. April 7 on the 100 block of Ross Road.
* Three juveniles, two 13-year-olds and one 16-year-old, were arrested for curfew violations and failure to comply with public orders at 12:30 a.m. April 8 on the 700 block of Lamby Lane.
* Burglaries were reported at 10 a.m. April 2 on the 4200 block of East Main Street; at 7:15 a.m. April 4 on the 400 block of North Hamilton Road; at 11:45 p.m. April 6 on the 1100 block of Fairway Boulevard; at 7:05 a.m. April 7 on the 800 block of South Hamilton Road; at 11:15 a.m. April 8 on the 900 block of Westphal Avenue; and at 9:30 p.m. April 8 on the 4000 block of Beechbank Road.
* A vehicle was reported stolen at 12:20 p.m. April 3 on the 4300 block of East Main Street.
* Property damage was reported at 3:45 p.m. April 6 on the 900 block of Colgate Road.
* Thefts were reported at 8:25 p.m. April 2 on the 700 block of Lamby Lane; at 9:15 p.m. April 4 on the 400 block of Beechtree Road; at 4:40 p.m. April 5 and at 1 p.m. April 7 on the 3900 block of East Broad Street; and at 1:55 p.m. April 6 on the 900 block of Karl Street.