Transportation Composites Market
The Business Research Company’s global market reports are now updated with the latest market sizing information for the year 2023 and forecasted to 2032
Transportation Composites Market Size, Growth Rate, And Forecast
The global transportation composites market size is expected to grow from $58.55 billion in 2022 to $64.90 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.84%. The Russia-Ukraine war disrupted the chances of global economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic, at least in the short term. The war between these two countries has led to economic sanctions on multiple countries, a surge in commodity prices, and supply chain disruptions, causing inflation across goods and services and affecting many markets across the globe. The transportation composites market is expected to reach $92.27 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 9.20%.
Request For Free Sample Report – https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/sample.aspx?id=8509&type=smp
Transportation Composites Market Drivers
The growing automotive industry is driving the growth of the transportation composites market. The automotive industry is engaged in the design, development, marketing, and sale of automobiles. The increasing income and standard of living have led to increased demand for automobiles.
Learn More On The Transportation Composites Market Report Here:
Transportation Composites Market Segments
• By Resin: Thermoset, Thermoplastic
• By Material Type: Glass Fiber, Natural Fiber, Carbon Fiber Composite, Aramid Fiber
• By Manufacturing Process: Compression Molding, Injection Molding, Resin Transfer Molding, Other Manufacturing Processes
• By Geography: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa. North America was the largest region in the Transportation Composites market.
Check Out Buying Options For The Transportation Composites Market Report Here:
Transportation Composites Market Key Players
Major competitors in the Transportation Composites market include Hexcel Corporation, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation, Owens Corning, Toray Industries Inc., Teijin Limited, Solvay S.A.
The Business Research Company’s “Global Transportation Composites Market Report 2023” is a comprehensive report of the market, covering over 60 geographies and high level market segmentation per geography. The section on regional and country breakdowns examines the market in each geography as well as market size by region and country. Furthermore, it evaluates the market’s historical and projected growth and identifies significant trends and strategies that businesses can use to expand their operations.
The Table Of Content For The Transportation Composites Market Include:
1. Executive Summary
2. Transportation Composites Market Characteristics
3. Transportation Composites Market Trends And Strategies
4. Transportation Composites Market – Macro Economic Scenario
5. Transportation Composites Market Size And Growth
26. Africa Transportation Composites Market
27. Transportation Composites Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Transportation Composites Market
29. Transportation Composites Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 8897263534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On:
Healthcare Blog: https://healthcareresearchreports.com/
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model
Latest Trending Press Releases: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/press-release.aspx
Want To Know More About The Business Research Company?
The Business Research Company (www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com) is a market intelligence firm that pioneers in company, market, and consumer research. Located globally, TBRC’s consultants specialise in various industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, chemicals, and technology.
Global Market Model – World’s Most Comprehensive Database
The Business Research Company’s flagship product, Global Market Model (www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model) is a market intelligence platform covering various macroeconomic indicators and metrics across 60 geographies and 27 industries. The Global Market Model covers multi-layered datasets which help its users assess supply-demand gaps.
This release was published on openPR.