Is your car’s Check Engine Light on? Do you want to repair
your car yourself rather than take it into the shop? Are you a shadetree mechanic
(DIY)? If so, then this site is for you!
This site is the premier OBD-II ( a.k.a. OBD2 ) trouble codes resource site.
Instead of just giving you a cryptic description of what a trouble code means,
we offer a lot more information on trouble codes: troubleshooting tips, symptoms,
and possible solutions. We strive to give you the most troubleshooting information
as possible, in one site. We also feature car repair forums,
where you can ask questions, totally free.
Recently added or updated trouble code articles:
- Check out FordF150.net, F150 Forum
- Mar 8/19 – P0880, P0881, P0882, P0883, P0884, P0885, P0886, P0887, P0888, P0889, P0890, P0891, P0892
- Mar 7/19 – P0863, P0864, P0865, P0866
- Feb 6/19 – P2336, P2337, P2338, P2339, P2340, P2341, P2342, P2343, P2344, P2345, P2346, P2347
- Feb 5/19 – P2300, P2301, P2302, P2303, P2304, P2305, P2306, P2307, P2308, P2309, P2310, P2311, P2312, P2313, P2314, P2315, P2316, P2317, P2318, P2319, P2320, P2321, P2322, P2323, P2324, P2325, P2326, P2327, P2328, P2329, P2330, P2331, P2332, P2333, P2334, P2335
- Jan 5/19 – P228A, P228B, P228C, P228D, P228E, P228F, P229A, P229B, P229C, P229D
- Dec 21/18 – P2288, P2289, P2290, P2291, P2292
- Oct 19/18 – P2243, P2244, P2245, P2246, P2247, P2248, P2249, P2250, P2257, P2258, P2259, P2260
- Sept 16/18 – P206E, P206F, P2070, P2071
- Sept 11/18 – P204F, P205F, P2059, P2060, P2061, P2062, P2063, P2064
- Aug 20/18 – P204A, P204B, P204C, P204D, P204E, P219C, P219D, P219E, P219F
- Aug 13/18 – P2042, P2043, P2044, P2045, P2046, P205A, P205B, P205C, P205D, P205E
- Aug 12/18 – P2037, P2038, P2039, P2040, P2041, P209A, P209B, P209C, P209D, P209E, P20E6, P20E7
- Aug 3/18 – P2029, P2030, P202A, P202B, P202C, P202D, P202F
- Jul 25/18 – P0817, P0818, P0819, P081A, P081B, P081C, P081D, P081E
- Jul 5/18 – P0814, P0815, P0816
- Jul 2/18 – P201A, P202E, P20F6, P20F7
- Jun 26/18 – P0812, P0813
- Jun 20/18 – P0803, P0804, P0810, P0811
- Jun 11/18 – P0800, P0801, P0802
- May 31/18 – P0893, P0894, P0895, P0896
- May 10/18 – P2280, P2281, P2282
- May 1/18 – P20D7, P20D8, P20D9, P20DA, P20DB, P20DC
- Apr 28/18 – P20DD, P20DE, P20DF, P20E0, P20E1
- Apr 26/18 – P20CB, P20CC, P20CD, P20CE, P20CF, P20D0, P20D1, P20D2, P20D3, P20D4, P20D5, P20D6
- Apr 17/18 – P2047, P2048, P2049, P2050, P2051, P2052, P2053, P2054, P2055, P2056, P2057, P2058
- Apr 13/18 – P20B9, P20BA, P20BB, P20BC, P20BD, P20BE, P20BF, P20C0, P20C1, P20C2, P20C3, P20C4, P20C5, P20C6, P20C7, P20C8
- Apr 9/18 – P200C, P200D, P200E, P200F
- Mar 31/18 – P2251, P2252, P2253, P2254, P2255, P2256
- Mar 29/18 – P2231, P2232, P2233, P2234, P2235, P2236, P2237, P2238, P2239, P2240, P2241, P2242
- Mar 28/18 – P200A, P200B, P2425, P2426, P2427, P2271, P2273, P2274, P2275, P2276, P2277
- Mar 23/18 – P20EC, P20ED, P20EE, P20EF, P20F0, P20F1, P20F2, P20F3
- Mar 15/18 – P0AFD, P0A7E, P0AFC
- Mar 12/18 – P2A01, P2A02, P2A04, P2A05
- Mar 10/18 – P0A7F
- Mar 7/18 – P219A, P219B
- Mar 6/18 – P0A7D
- Feb 19/18 – P245A, P245B, P245C, P245D
- Feb 18/18 – P2556, P2557, P2558, P2559, P2560, P260A, P260B, P260C, P260D, P253F
- Feb 17/18 – P06AF, P06B0, P06B1, P06B2, P06B3, P06B4, P06B5, P253A, P253B, P253C, P253D, P253E, P254A, P254B, P254C, P254D, P254E, P255A, P255B, P255C, P255D, P255E codes added
- Jan 24/18 – P069E, P069F
- Jan 9/18 – P068A, P068B, P0688, P0689, P0690
- What’s New Archive
Frequently Asked Questions
Recent OBD-II Forum Discussions
- Volvo P0380 Code
Hi, I have a Volvo V50, 2.0l diesel, 2006. The car is very lumpy when turning over. PO380 Has anyone experienced the same? Am in need of some help. Thank you….
- Ford mondeo fault code P00BD:64-AF
I have a fault code on a 2014 Mondeo for the MAF sensor air flow too high. I can read the temperature from the sensor and it’s seems about right. I can also read the air flow but not sure wh…
- 2015 F-350 OBD Code P04DB ?
My F-350 just threw this code 2 days ago. AutoZone thinks its related to the PVC system. Any ideas out there? She seems to run fine.
- Mitsubishi shut off while driving P0137, P0141
the car , Mitsubishi Montero Limited 2003, 170000miles
keep shutting off while im driving , put on neutral and start again,
i have to keep the gaz pedal un to maintain the RPM
i gt the cod…
- 2006 Taurus P0351 need help!
I have an 06 Taurus with a vulcan 3.0L with about 120000 miles on it. A couple weeks ago it started to misfire and it came up with a P0302, P0351 code. Idle is not the best. I changed the co…
- Help with my car Fiat Fiorino P0881 and P1810
I have a fiat fiorino and the automatic transmission is stuck in neutral. And you cant put it in any gear. When I connected a obd I got a error cod -> P0881 and -> P1810, how ca I…
- 06 Toyota Prius code P0A80
The engine light went on after I loaded two 50 pound bags of salt in the trunk on the right side. At home I used the device to learn that the Code was P0A80. My question is: could this hav…
- Ignition Misfire Sensor for 2004 Hyundai Sonata GLS w/ V6
hi can anyone help me with this,, i have a 2004 Hyundai Sonata GLS w/ V6 2.7L it has a misfire codes Po300, po302 ,304 ,306 i replace the spark plugs, the wires all 3 coil packs the crank se…
- Repair p062d Ford Ranger
Dtc p 062d ford renger 2.2 ,6speed
We alredy change wirring harnes,change injector.
But engine still can’t running,
Help me for solution.how to programing ecu ….
- Jeep Grand Cherokee with P0480 code
I have po480 code in my 2012 JEEP grand Cherokee. Fan is working however fan will not shut off after cooling engine, will only shut off when engine is turned off. Cleared code and noticed ch…
- Ford Windstar Misfiring and unstable RPM
Please, my Ford windstar 2001 model misfires such that I have to march the throttle pedal constantly for the engine to start running, and I have to continue throttling in order to sustain th…
- Chevy Cruze U0100 Code
I have a 2012 Chevy Cruze and car wont start nor crank and even if it starts, the steering wheel becomes very hard to control. Sometimes I have to wait for some time before it starts.
NOTE: This information is presented for information purposes only.
It is not intended as repair advice and we are not responsible for any actions
you take on any vehicle. All information on this site is copyright protected.